Thursday, August 11, 2011

Amway Recruitment Stories?

Posted July 3, 2011 on Scam.com

I was talking to a friend who lived in Maryland, he told me that once he was conned into an Amway convention ** a friend of his...the convention was in Richmond Virginia.

This was a three hour ride away...at least...traffic can make it four. The fellow was real ambigous, 'it will be a great show, motivational speakers, singers, music...' He asked if it was some religion, he even asked if it was Amway...his 'friend' said no.

I don't think this is funny, I think it is disgusting to do this to someone.

It was years later I ran into another Amway guy that told me that was taught to him, don't say Amway before the meeting, they call it hiding the ball, you are doing them such a favor with the opportunity it would be a shame for them to miss the presentation.

This is the kind of crap that gives MLM a bad name....and I'm not pleased to know it still occurs.


No comments: