Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BS On "Truth About Amway"?

I call BS and a friend of mine who is a dentist confirmed my thoughts:

http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/amway-myth-if-the-products-are-so-good-why-do-so-few-new-ibos-renew/comment-page-1/#comment-7121

ibofightback
Aug 3rd, 2010 at 09:43
Sounds like nothing more than a coincidence to me. I’ve had more than one person tell me their dentist has commented on how much better their teeth are after swapping to glister.

Reply
xs energy rocks
Feb 27th, 2011 at 18:41
I agree, many people that I have asked to try glister have loved it. They tell me stories how their dentist can really see a difference in their teeth.

Reply

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

steadson is really a piece of work. As if a dentist can see a difference in your teeth because you use glister. That's BULLSHIT.

ibofightback = liar

ExAmbot said...

Hey Joecool
My sister and a good friend of ours told me they won't join me but will support me as customers (they saw through scamway "business") could not stand glister, seriously! i used it from 2002 to 2009. my dentist didn't see anything remarkable with my teeth. i did develop a few issues like cavities during that time. i don't blame glister but for the praise it gets i would have expected better results. amazingly i always found words to praise it. what you are saying i was brainwashed? anyway i think ambots over rate it.

Joecool said...

While a dentist can recommend a toothpaste, there' sno way to see any significant improvement from switching say Colgate to Glister. IBOFB is full of shit as usual. The only way there would be a difference is someone who never brushed their teeth at all suddenly swtiching to glister. but then in that case, any toothpaste would be a significant improvement.

Anonymous said...

"who left the cap off my f@*king glister"