Sunday, October 9, 2011

Amway Ruined Me?

http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/will-amway-make-you-annoying/

■Shekhar on October 8th, 2011 7:59 pm
My marriage has ended. I have no more savings. My rooms are full of products I cannot use. I am in financial ruin and I have no money to retire with.

Amway has ruined me. I should have listened. I was so sure this would work out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What say you IBOFightback? You support a business where this kind of testimonial is common and then you make it worse by saying people like this didn't work hard enough or didn't follow upline instructions carefully. Come on IBOFightback, get out of your rathole and explain why this guy didn't make it. I dare you. *crickets chirping*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And out comes information about Vitamins suddenly Linked to Higher Risk of Death in Older Women! This is bad news for vitamin MLMS like Amway although they sell more than just vitamins.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/11/vitamins-and-supplements-linked-to-higher-risk-of-death-in-older-women/#ixzz1aUnihk7w