Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Amway Commentary?

Joanna says:
27th December, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Hi All,

I started reading this blog back in 2009 I think. I was searching the web for information about AMWAY because a close friend of mine had become involved and was pressuring me to join too.

In those past years not one person in her group has made any money from AMWAY. But they have a lost a lot of important things that can’t be counted, friendship and self-respect. My friend was no idiot and she wasn’t lazy. She put everything into it. For nothing!

The only people who make money in AMWAY are the people who sell the CD’s, Books and Functions.

I think this will be my last post here. My friend has quit, she is my friend again and AMWAY is in the past.

I hope that anyone considering of going into this so called “buisness” because someone promised them “financial freedom” think really really hard. If it worked why can’t they say “I am an IBO with AMWAY and I am rich and personally gaurantee that you will rich be too”

Results are all that matters and all I saw were a lot of unhappy people pretending that were doing great when the opposite was true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course.

Anonymous said...

The scary thing is that many people in Amway do say `I am rich.`