Thursday, February 9, 2012

The "New" Average Income?

Source: Amway

The average monthly Gross Income for “active” IBOs was $202.

Approximately 46% of all IBOs were active.

U.S. IBOs were considered “active” in months in 2010 when they attempted to make a retail sale, or presented the Amway IBO Compensation Plan, or received bonus money, or attended an Amway or IBO meeting. “Gross Income” means the amount received from retail sales, minus the cost of goods sold, plus monthly bonuses and cash incentives. It excludes all annual bonuses and cash incentives, and all non-cash awards. There may be significant business expenses, mostly discretionary, that may be greater in relation to income in the first years of operation.

Joe's Commentary: Previously, Amway's average income was $115 a month, but also disregarded IBOs who "did nothing". In this report, it looks like Amway disregarded an additional 20% of IBOs when calculating the figure. Viewers should also note that there might be large pins included who drive the average up.

Based only on PV/BV, and depending on your business structure, you would have to be approximately at the 9% or 12% level (1000 PV) in order to earn a bonus in the neighborhood of $200. Being that most IBOs do little or nothing, and most people cannot sponsor any downline, I would make an educated guess that the vast majority of IBOs will never achieve the average income.

So what would the typical IBO earn? I can't say for sure but taking a look at the "plan" that many IBOs show, I'd say the average rank and file IBO earns about $10 a month from Amway plus any difference between wholesale and retail, if that IBO sells products to actual customers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started in the BWW / AMWAY program about 4 months ago I am 20 years old, a client of mine called me and asked if I was intrested I said sure. Now I pull in about $5,000 extra a month and its only growing note that $5,000 extra a month is side money for me, I am a sales rep for BMW. I honestly thought at the start of this it was a scam but I went along with it and now Every day I go to leave my house In my new BMW M3 I'm glad I just went along with it. To succeed in the program you have to work hard and you have to get in with the right group of people if not, IT WILL NOT WORK PERIOD. BWW is also a big part of it, BWW is the mentoring side of the program, thanks to my mentor I have managed to bring in some side money and have a completely new look on life. I know who ever reads this is going to say well who is your mentor well his name Dr. Harold Newball a Harvard school of Medicean grad and he is a multi millionaire and he was that client who decided to give me a call. For those of you who don't believe me and say that this system is a joke and listen to the people that have no clue about what they are talking about, go check out my Instagram page @buett__ I look at it this way "bullshit walks, and money talks"

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through
Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out
for brussels. I will bbe grateful if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!