Monday, April 9, 2012

Amway Testimony - Lying?

http://lukehimself.net/?p=135&cpage=20#comment-6333

Cayetano says: 6th April, 2012 at 1:59am

I was lied into it. Empty promises. My upline told me I’ll be able to make $500 in 6 months. Instead, I’m going to make $15 my first month. How is attending meetings weekly with a 30 minute drive and 30 minutes back with gas going up, selling expensive products which my friends all told me it’s too hard to sell, and getting brainwashed by motivational CD’s my upline hand me goin to make me achieve my goal? He lied me into it and I realized this when he told me “If you need to sponsor someone, label me as your senior associate. Tell them I’m about to complete phase 1 ($2,000-$2,500/month) and give me a call and introduce me to your friend.” He basically told me to lie people. That’s when I realize he lied to me also to sign me up. He says he goes to church every Sunday. So much for being a Christian. How is that going to grant you access to Heaven by lying to people? IBO’s are chasing an illusion. It’s a cult. Seeking happiness by striving for materialism, money, and recognition. Work their way up to the pyramid so others in the bottom can chase a void dream suffering because they are lied into it.

No comments: