Thursday, June 9, 2011

Amway Is Number One!

I saw this anonymous comment today on another Amway forum and could not resist reporting it. Absolutely hilarious! (Bold emphasis mine)

http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/will-amway-make-you-annoying/

Anon on June 9th, 2011 7:00 am

“I don’t really want to debate just throw some things out there”

In other words, I don’t really want to have to consider another viewpoint, you should just drink the Kool aid like I did

“1. Why should shekhar tell you how much he’s making”

Shekhar is promoting Amway as a moneymaking opportunity but he’s never made a profit. We just want to see how much we can lose each month like you and Shekhar”

“Amway is the #2 in making millionaires. (#1 is microsoft)”
Amway is #1 at making up bogus claims and getting naive Ambot zombies to repeat them as fact. Seriously, where did you get that bs.


98% of all amway products are purchased by their Ibos and the other 2% by their mothers. According to research the average ibo has an IQ just 12 points above clinical retardation. 10% of all ibos are killed each year by irate neighbors, exfriends and spouses who just can’t take it anymore.

See how easy it is?

1 comment: