Friday, January 23, 2009

Amway Global - What Does Upline Teach?

Every once in a while, I encounter an IBO who appears to be building an ethical Amway business. We are normally able to have a frank and honest discussion about how things are done. However, the more common bloggin experience is with a rabid Amway supporter with some zany ideas. Because these "sold out" IBOs spount unusual and outrageous claims, the only conclusion I can make is that they heard it through their upline. Here are some of may favorites:

"My upline said that the whole function was a tax write off. So you know what that means. Duh? I get all the money for tapes, books and functions back on my tax return. The government pays for your education in this GREAT business! It doesn't work like that in college. So who is the stupid one now?"

"If my AWESOME upline told me to jump off a cliff, I would because I know there would be a huge pile of money at the bottom to catch me."

"Just because you wear pink underwear doesn't mean you have to go dumping your garbage on everybody else."

"I AM going to be retiring in the next 6 mths no matter what you guys say. Greg (Duncan) said in a night owl that the world is full of people trying to tear other people down and that's all you guys are doing. Well, I won't let you win."

"I chose not to go to university. My upline said that it was for the best"

" I am going to be retiring in the next 6 mths making $5000 a mth. So eat that crybabies!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suckers...